Do not need to follow me. Likes and reblogs count (as many as you want). Winner has 24h hours to respond. I prefer to drop off in your town. Don’t pester me and be patient if you win
2 winners, possibly more if I feel like it
1st winner will be chosen on on 30th August. 2nd winner 13th september
What can you win?
- 16 cedar saplings, 16 saplings, 16 red hibiscus starts, 16 white azalea starts, 16 pink azalea starts, 8 Holly shoots, 8 pink hydrangea starts
- 16 gold roses, 16 jacob ladders, 16 blue roses, 8 blue pansies, 8 purple pansies, 8 black tulips, 8 black roses, 8 red carnations, 8 pink carnations, 8 white carnations, 8 purple roses, 8 orange roses, 8 pink roses, 8 blue violets, 8 black something (don’t know if they’re lilies or violets)
- 16 random flavoured flowers of your choice (from the pictures)
- 20 lucky clovers, 20 mushrooms of my choosing
- Gold shovel, gold axe, gold watering can
- 5 silver axes
- weeding day set
Please signal boost!
This is me, Eliza Thornberry, part of your average family. I’ve got a dad, a mom, and a sister. There is Donnie - we found him. And Darwin, he found us. Oh yeah, about our house - it moves, because we travel all over the world. You see, my dad hosts this nature show, and my mom shoots it. Okay, so we’re not that average. And between you and me, something amazing happened… and now I can talk to animals. It’s really cool, but totally secret. And you know what? Life’s never been the same.
When you haven’t watched this show in literally 7 years and can still read this in your head in her exact voice, and remember what parts to emphasise…
*I’m asking for a MASSIVE signal boost for this post for anyone who lives in the Toronto area, or even the Southern Ontario, Northern USA area.*
Catherine “Kit” Currie was last seen August 14th. She’s an active member of the Toronto Pagan community. We’d all like to see her return home safely.
I have over 17,000 readers - I hope that maybe just one of you may know where she is. If you do, please use the contact info above and help us get her home safe.